Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Seeking to No Longer be Found

I have looked behind the red curtain, I have moved giant pillars of stone to find a way to reach you. Everytime I think that I am closer to being close to you, I am reminded that it is not you at all that I have found.

You all have entered my mind and rape my the depth of my knowledge and willingness to love you with all my heart and mind. Too often you've abused the power of my fight to seek the truth in my faith and you all have left me abandoned within the thoughts of my own sick mind.

You cheat, you tell beautiful lies, you cry and you never give enough to me to really make me think that you tried. I stand alone. I need no one but the sanctuary of my own love to guide my way.

She has left me diseased. The other has ravaged my mind. The one after has ignored my pleas for affection, attention and closeness.

I hope you are all satisfied with awakening my beast within.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Not a fan of the piece.
-AP-