Friday, January 18, 2008

Quarter Chicken Perfection!


What is there really I can articulate in words that would rightfully be able to communicate to the world (and Canada!) what joy the Quarter chicken white, with fries and chalet sauce has brought to my life. In fact it has helped into my growth as a healthy young lad.

I love it. I get most excited around Christmas season, for I know it is the time for the Festive Special!! I am actually in my mourning stage, as the festive special has recently disappeared. Remember the days it came with Tobrolrone? The Lindt houses they have today are even quite quaint. Yum. I can remember from my early days in this country, after I moved from my Motherland of England, ordering this scrumptious meal for family dinners.

Now as an adult of this generation, I see that Swiss Chalet is one of the hidden fetishes of people from our age group. I don't care if they are injecting crack into those chickens, they taste damn good! We all wear our dirty leather hoods to hide our faces, but we can all see the guilt of Chalet sauce all over your face! You dirty bastard.

Some say dark meat, but cliche to my skin tone, I prefer the white meat. Judge me if you must. When I would dine in the restaurant in my wee lesbian days, I would always drink the Shirley Temple with a cherry on top. What can I say, Swiss Chalet was first to pop my cherry.

Yes the staff are not exactly what you would call healthy or wholesome looking Canadians and I never understood how there were so many Indian delivery people (we can do more than drive you around in cabs you know!). So take a moment with a loved one and eat some "dirty birdy"!!

Yum. You can even have a Swiss Chalet online account. Come on people, it is only a click away. Any place that gives you lemon in water to rinse away your sin has a place in my heart.

No comments: