Wednesday, January 23, 2008

My Jenny Bear


She has become my closest adviser, one of my dearest friends. She reminds me that I have so much growing to do in myself and that though people may come into your life for a reason, they must also leave your life for a reason.

She listens to be babble on about my hysteric despair, my confusion, my disillusion, my concrete faith, my need for love and to give love. She is so patient with me and allows me to run in circles. She tells me that she has faith that I can breakthrough. She is just like me, but yellow. She is wiser than me in so many ways and feeds my mind the wisdom to withstand the effects of pain, while re-training myself to have the endurance in life that you need to survive.

To light, she brings that I am often caught holding on to things that do not hold me in return with the same respect and commitment that I share. I am often reminded by her that I choose to ignore red lights, warning signs because I wish to save everyone. She calls me crabby legs. I do not know how I would survive without her as my friend. She is a gem, a pure heart of gold. A most beautiful woman who deserves only the best in life.

I promise to always stand by her through the storms, the seasons changing and will never, ever forget how she has saved me, time and time again.

With gratitude, respect and love. I am your friend.

No comments: