Thursday, March 29, 2007

White Children Kill

Lets face it. White children are the face of evil in carnation. I remember when I was younger, seeing a glimpse of "The Excorcist" and being forever traumatized. Like I shit myself. To this day, nothing quite scares me like white children in movies. They are just do damn pastey white. I know never to trust the innocent or the light of skin!

Recap:






"The Excorcist"

Santa Maria. Now this bitch was crazzzzy! Now, I know my nature, the Christian Church can be a little scary. But add a splat of holy water, a hissing crucifix and a white child that speaks in Aramaic, levitates and crawls around like an insect....nightmares. Maybe the idea of an evil possession is just not cool with me. I kept thinking, a black woman would smack the crap outta that demon. No messing with Big Mama. "Devil , I'll show you where I am gonna send your ass! Get away from my baby!"

I don't care if that spirit was in there wihtout her permission. She need to be thrown into the Pope's chalice. Word.





"The Omen"

Oh Damien! This child was sly because of the tight little outfits he wore. No, he could not be Damien! Look how cute he looks in that suit! 666 people-- I much prefer 69. That hair, the white people boy haircut of evil, that battles the white girl one of a headband with a bud flower, WARNING SIGNS!! Just cause this one don't got blonde hair, he still has the creppy light eyes. Maybe his parents or guardians should have put him into an anger management class. It could have saved his soul!



"The Ring"

Despite the fact that this "wild-child" needs to cut that blasted hair and realize looking like Courtney love is not in, Samira is one of my fave girls. I like her haunting spirit. She is not at rest because she got some blasted haunting to do; MURDERATION! Again, it would have been far more entertaining to see her be a coloured girl. Imagine the way a coloured child would have climbed up that well! Shoooot! Crawl like you crawling through the sugar cane fields from Masa! Wade in the water....

As an adult, the first installment of this series scared piety out of me. Her "gasy" ways... she re-matirealizes! There she is! Girl! They need Nanai or Ba to do some voodoo on her dead ass. "A" for sass though, S. Crazy bitch, CRAZY!

Blonde or brunette, tall or short, fat or skinny. White kids are scary as hell. Throw in some religious symbols, a cold stare, a fighting spirit and the innocence of paleness -- you are set for some healthy paranoia!

Amen.

No comments: