Monday, April 2, 2007

There Can be Miracles...When you Have Magical Weave!!


Sock it to me, sock it to me!!

Oh Miss Aretha Franklin. What can I say?? The woman is literally larger than life. Her tata's are bigger than any other free slopping structure! Trust. When the woman opens her mouth, you can't help but feel a little piece of history coming right at you....OOOOO Child!

I will not be extensively reviewing the show. I will say this though: I felt, like many who have reviewed the show, that Miss. Franklin showed her greatest passion when she was performing pieces off her new album, rather then her old goodies. Maybe she is sick of the chain of fools and she don't feel like a natural woman! Blasted...

But now let me focus on my task at hand. To you, I present a theory. I wish you to take it into consideration.

All fierce divas that have the power of weave, have their hair come from one magical source. The magical weave unicorn! Many have sought it, many have put nasty horse hair up in their heads with the hopes it will divafy them. But only the ladies of real sass, soul and voice have the power of magical unicorn weave!

Let me know your thoughts....R-E-S-P-E-C-T!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My unicorn weave is falling out. No matter how much I sing, the unicorn never returns. What do I do? Will I have to go lace front? Help.
-AP-