Saturday, April 21, 2007

Birthday Bash Extravagenza -- BLOP BLOP!

Madre di dios! Enough birthdays already. It seems that the Aries folk have taken over my life for the past week. As the readers of the blog are aware, Derrick's birthday was this week. In addition, it was my GF's on Tuesday and my brothers was yesterday!

So tonight is the night that the final bash takes place.
*Breathing in for dear life*
It seems like Whitney after a crack fit, I have no sense of reality or time these past few days. I wake up and just say happy birthday to the first person I see. Don't judge me...you try and keep anything in me straight!

YOU WISH!



No matter what people say, birthdays are very important days. They represent the day your mama pooped your sorry-ass out her pum pum. Just for her being in labour, we should celebrate your arrival. We honour the female reproductive system and a man's ability to shoot a winner!! HOORAY!

On a more personal level, I do not think that you should celebrate your life, if you did nothing productive or noteworthy for the past year of your existence. I feel in this case, you (aka: the loser) should try to shove yourself back into your mama's vagina for processing. Maybe you are not quite finished turning into a real boi?

To those I have celebrated with, Happy Birthday and love to you all. Keep on surviving and stay real....

OK, back to the bottle.... ONE NIGHT ONLY!

PS. JB Fletcher -- I still have love for your birthday, next week. Fear not!

No comments: