Monday, December 10, 2007

A War of Head

Whose forehead would you put beats/bets on?

Nominees:

Brandy Norwood:

Yes, the former girl that was sitting up in her room and asked us, have we ever? Now turned killer (I ain’t making this up, she is a hit and run murderer! BLOP BLOP!). What can I say; her forehead is enough to cover a small nation from rainfall or protect a group of civilians from a bomb.

Sadly, the only thing I remember Brandy for is playing opposite Fairycrack Mother (aka WHITNEY!) and losing the boy to Monica. Not even the crown can hide her big-ass head!

Tyra Banks:

Besides being one of the most annoying and portentous people on TV, Tyra has one of the most mammoth and offensive foreheads. Housed on the top of this head is some of the worse wigs and weaves you have ever seen. People could skate of her forehead, even take naps. But the question is would you want that big mouth so close to your ears?

“Do you want to be on top” of this alien?

Who would you choose? HOLLER!

PS> My brother nominates Iman, but her head did not measure up on my list!
Yes, I may go to hell.

No comments: