Wednesday, December 19, 2007

2007: Too Much Rain Over My Paradise

What can I say about 2007? This was defiantly a year for ThunderpussGeisha, of extreme HIGHS and terrible lows.
2007 will be remembered by me in my personal journey, as the year in which I fell MADLY in love, got dumped, lost someone I love dearly and started to create the professional reality I want for my life.

I have spent most of this year stretching myself too thin at the expense of elevating others and a blind faith in love as the end all of all my happiness. I lost myself completley to myself.

I just got carried away by wanting the things that I could not have to hold and believing that dreams can come true if you just want them bad enough. I allowed others to insult me by not limiting my hurt. Growing pains were around every corner I turned and no matter how I ran; they followed me and stared me right in my face.

2007 was the toughest year I have had in many years, so I will always remember the challenges, disappointments and heart breaks that I felt. Depression felt like an unwelcome companion and my faith in real love seemed tainted by constant abandonment.

I now have come to see the imperfection of/in myself. Thank you to those who have showed themselves to be my dearest friends and family. Thanks for holding my head up to stop the tears from falling, giving me plenty of nice hugs and just letting me feel and think my way through all the confusion, but always being there to guide a light to my way.

Good things do not come easy. You can’t run away from your problems, they will be there to shadow you when you run out of breath. It is okay to be kind, but remember that humans are innately selfish. Many of us stumble of our paths because we are wounded by the inconsideration of others. Peace of mind is necessity—not a privilege.

So forecast for 2008, you ask?
I say, I am finally feeling myself after months of anguish. So to that I say, look out for some fantastic energy, sassy style and controversial ideas
All courtesy of my BIG pretty mouth. I wish to continue to write more and get more of my writings out to the people! Love those who love me with the utmost tenderness.
Good times and great memories are ready to be made with the people that deserve to be special to me.

Fianlly, Balance-- I need to find balance. Life, love, work, friends, family, personal goals. I am ready to fly and flow.

Goodbye is the hardest thing to ever say, but goodbye it is. And to that I say hello 2008.

Wishing everyone all the best in 2008! Happy Holidays my multi-cultural readers!

I heart you all! Well, except you.

No comments: