Monday, February 26, 2007

"M" by Madonna

Madonna is back, and this time, her Madgesty is sharing her fierce style with the world! Well except for Malawi, they can't afford H & M there. But I heard they have a few orphans, want one??
To have a sneak peak, clicker here:





Love her or hate her, the woman is a bloody fashion ICON! The colllection is actually looking quite great, and I am not just saying that because I am a fanatic of the Queen. H & M, in fact, does quite a decent job in creating unique and stylish prints, at an affordable price. I myself have a few pieces from there.
For those of you who shop at Old Navy, just STOP! Go to H & M, it is less punishing for the eyes of innocent children who have to see you sin with your fashion misfortunes. THEY ARE INNOCENT!
I will be the first to say, it is not like Madonna is doing this because she needs the money! We all know that she is more loaded then an A-K in SOUTH CENTRAL!
But what I will say is, it is nice to see someone of that has not been afraid to express herself, hey hey, hey hey, through her style, monopolize the mainstream fashion world; and in the process, make everyone look a little more stylish. Oh Madge, you dayum sexy INDUSTRY! Can we get together?




YOU WISH!

No comments: