Saturday, February 16, 2013

Peace of Mind

When I close my eyes I can see it all – all the potential. Now that I am awake from sleeping tender and young, I am ready to become one. One with the source - all that is everything. Every leaf, every tear, every breath, every fear. I know that I must let it all out and take back lightly, myself. All that is everything good I will make. I have never known love to spark life between my fingers before. All by itself.

Away from all that can be seen is another world, a place where the beat of your chest rotates around the seasons and smiles make sense for good reason. A world where people give without gluttony and opening yourself is thought of as noble, not weak.  An existence where attaining disposable wealth isn’t thought of as the measure of success, but rather peace is supreme. 

I don’t want to be your friend if you are mean. I don’t want to talk to you if you can’t use your words. I have moved to a place from which I don’t leave – an almighty place where I have challenged myself to let go of all that rests on my shoulder and brings my scapula to lift and be sore.
The broken hearted will mend, the broken spirited die young when they find no purpose beyond repetitive nature. Burden is better to put down then carry. Quiet mind comes through resignation of control. Let change flow.

No comments: