Monday, June 9, 2014

Your Turn

Work by Tamara de Lempicka


I am a little strange I suppose, but I prefer "interesting". If you ask me what it is that I want from you, and I am simply going to put my expectations aside and live in the moment. "I want a great conversation and to exchange _____ with you. Is that cool?" I ask that you reply honestly, for if I do not tickle your fancy, or you want to tickle my fancy, in time words, body language and actions will tell. Whether you come back for more is your choice. I do not have much care to search and  find what others lack anymore, especially when it comes to compassion, intelligence, sexuality and decisions. In this game that you and I could play, each person has the right to choose moves they desire the most. To taste what the other has to offer and whether it is enticing or sour like the past, but the move is always yours to make.

No comments: