Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Love you Crazy

Make me float, don't let me sink to the depths below my own error of judgment. I don't even know what I am doing you see, I am much like a fool when it comes to hiding how I feel for you. It is written all over my face - my smile reflects your unwithering beauty, the purest energy. I don't even know how to express what you do to me, our chemistry seems satisfaction guaranteed, without worry; I know your worth. I am waiting for you. I am ready to hear you call me the one you have been waiting/searching for. I value the thought of sharing the world with you. I wanna hold on to you tight and never let go. You will be my Queen and I will be your Queen - together we can go on and on and on towards good feelings, showing them we will stay strong in each passing moment, now and forever. Sweet baby, I wanna love you crazy. I wanna make you weep tears of joy when we collide under the moonlight, follow you towards the glorious sunlight. Make love until forever, even when this life is over. My sorrow will all be put to rest when your lips whisper, "let me cherish you. You're my soul's companion."

No comments: