Thursday, December 17, 2009

Prolific Familiarity

Fresh out of breath from the poundings over time that had impacted my chest, I lost the importance of respecting simplicity and pacing the rest. Never forgetting to search for a love that was consistent and firm, pure and true, I longed for an impressive instant in which irresistibly would melt one and one to become entwined two. In an attempt to release this sacred hope I got on my knees and prayed for our strong hands binding together whenever we needed each other. I felt every crevice of my being placing a bet that we would withstand the fading of time and the measure of space. I had a vision that we would find a way to survive keeping our spirits together forever through the fire and the rain, above the dust and through the pain. That no matter where I traveled when away from you, I could still turn to you. I could close my eyes and feel that one beautiful smile from your perfect lips would be worth more than any indulgence or material worth. My curly hair resting upon your pink skin, I would listen to your breath as you speak and become a sanctuary for me. To your arms I would always return home.

I thought of myself pacing like a mad woman to count the moments before I could see you again, the franticness that I needed to breathe you in again. With you there would be no beginning nor end, for your kindness is constant and would drive my soul to finally understand prolific familiarity.

No comments: