Monday, November 2, 2009

Fragmentation Revelations


Here I am before you, just plain old me. No tricks to embellish my perpetual search to rest my body, no fears to hide that which I’m sometimes afraid to bare, no garments to make me seem regal and robust and distract of my wear. Stripped in, sprawled out, just plain old me with an uncertainty of why I’ve arrived at a point in my life where though I have moved forward, I still feel anxious to see what’s out there for me. It’s not that I’m ungrateful of what I do have, I just need to keep moving closer towards realizing the greater bigger picture, my entire hearts contents, my born talents, my forever dreams. I fear that if I stand here waiting for someone, them to realize my value, time may pass me by and become a constant reminder of how I let my true opportunities for fulfillment pass me by.

No comments: