Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Writing for Toronto International Film Festival 2009!


Hello again my pretties. I just wanted to let you know that yours truly will once again be teaming-up with the Toronto International Film Festival to cover the Canadian Films Programmes. I started working with TIFF last year and I had one of the most exciting experiences of my life. Literally for 9 days, I was eating and breathing watching films and then reviewing them.

My true passion lays with spreading arts awareness and culture, and TIFF certainly gets a unique international spotlight placed on the city of Toronto - a city that I adore for its diversity and commitment to promoting with heart all mediums of expression. So from September 10-19th catch all my reviews on the Canadian Film Progammes Blog, plus many photos and scoops on international films and other findings that will be exclusively available at The House of Provocation!!

If you wanna get to know me better, read my TIFF bio and please keep on spreading the word about T-HOP! This is where it's at, yo!

Follow LIVE UPDATES on Twitter @PROVOKEMEinc.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good for you! Congrats Sunshine...we`ll talk after the madness stops. So happy for you - celebrating your success, always. xoxo

Anonymous said...

that's pretty cool! pretty awesome actually!!

Anonymous said...

lucky ducky you!

Anonymous said...

Nice one P! I'm back on the Midnight Madness beat too.

Anonymous said...

nice!!

Anonymous said...

That's awesome!

Anonymous said...

aw - I just read it!! The 80s rule!! :)

PROVOKEMEinc said...

Thanks friends!

Yes Jen, the 80's do rule! I think you must of read the Coppers Camera piece I did last year interviewing my best friend Dee Daly, who was lead make-up and hair for the film? The movie is super funny-it is suppose to get wide release soon!

Sach, nice! Lets link for a film or two. I wanna check out some of the MM.