Monday, October 29, 2007

Winners is LOVE

I have such a deep fetish with Winners. I can't get enough of all those yummy bargains and stylish alternatives. I am not a woman who likes to be seen in the same outfits as the next stylish mama (she WISHES!). I have a reputation to uphold people! People often ask me where I get my pieces...Winners pretties! We can all be WINNERS!

So as the winter season comes rolling in, I give all you who need to do some weather appropriate shopping a suggestion. Go to Winners! You can find great deals at 40% off ticketed prices. Some really decent designer lines. Trucks of treats arrive sometimes twice a day. I want to play in a Winners truck. I mean it in a material girl kind of way! I mean for those who enjoy the art of shopping and dressing, Winners is a walk down a bargain runway. I am not sure if that is a good image...hmmm??

The newest location is at Front/Church....conveniently located on my way to work. YAY!! Don't think that I was not there on opening day battling for bargains in the trenches of fashion, against other hoarders. I have scars and boots to prove it. Word.

STAND BACK BIACCCCHES!

I urge you to come equipped with patience and determination. You can find some really worthwhile items and become a fashion icon in your own right (0; Clothes, accessories, shoes, here you can find a variety of styles, colours and designs.
So bundle FIERCE and keep the spirit of stylish alive, even within the fury of our brisk winter.

Here is the link to find your closest location:
http://www.winners.ca/en/search_results.aspx?city=Toronto&prov=ON&btnPostalCode.x=0&btnPostalCode.y=7

HAPPY SHOPPING! (gifts are accepted by TG)

No comments: