Sunday, September 23, 2007

CROCS KILL!

I am bloody well fed-up! How the hell thought of the idea of wearing these fashion violations in public?? My bet is that is was someone white and from America. That person should be hung, like the Pazzi, from ropes in a public piazza.



Yes, that harsh kids. Crocs were not ever made with the intention of becoming a fashion trend of 2007. They are meant for gardening and medical practitioners to wear. Not everyday people, doing everyday things. I am at a boiling point. The next person I see wearing these BLASTED baskets, I will beat with them. No remorse. None.

Just when I thought that it could not get any worse, I find out that they now have Croc jewellery. Personalize your own style with this load of Croc on your feet! Bang! Will the Gods not have mercy on us innocents and our precious gift of eye sight?? I truly believe that the Croc violators (poor souls that they are are), are under the impression that they are cool and hip in them. That is a Croc of shit! This saddens me. I am here to help you, not to judge you.


Help me out people. Change can only happen if we all bind hands and say: "NO...WE WILL NOT TAKE THIS ANYMORE!" If you see someone with Crocs, slap them with all your might. Tell them it is for there fashion salvation and a less bright future. Damn the people at Croc-headquarters, for ruining the beauty of a rainbow. Too much variety is not necessarily a good thing, in this case.
Actually, the charm of the rainbow has been repeatedly abused, first by the GAYS and now by the Croc-heads.

I hope that this terrible fad will die with the summer season winding down...I hope. I am trying to desperately believe, that there is not a sick person out there who has thought of such a haunting vision as.... CROC BOOTS! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!

May 2008 bring faith for a life without these abominations. Remember, fashion does not come from America...YOU WISH!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would never be caught dead in Crocs but i have two little Croc confessions.

1. I like boys that wear Croc flip-flops. They're really comfy and not so hideous.

2. I think it's ADORABLE when small children (3 and under) wear their little Disney Crocs. Everything little is cute !!!!


Don't hate me.

PROVOKEMEinc said...

TG does not hate. She judges. Men need to keep their yucky feet in closed toed shoes...hell most women do too!
Disney does nto need anymore money. These little Crocs are made from the skin of Belle and Ariel!

Ahhhhhhhhh