Saturday, March 8, 2008

Project Runway, Season 4 FINALE!

YAY! That is all I can say. This season had the most innovative and exciting challengesto-date and the designers were amazing! I don't wanna give anything away, but I will say that the elegance, homage to historical fashions were merged efforlessly by the finalist.
Gillian makes beautiful clothes that make women feel lovely and modern. She did grow on me as the season went on. She is very American.
Rami is a perfectionist and a bridger of culture and fashion. His work is delighful colour and his craftsmenship skills are incredible to detailing.
Crisitian is FIERCE! This little lesbian-haired gay is only 21 and creates pieces that are worthy of haute couture on European runways. He is a complete showman and this powerful collection is a blend of masculine and feminine presence, shading lines of gender and sexuality. I would wear him anyday....SWERK!

ENJOY! Here is the final minutes of the last episode:

No comments: