Saturday, September 28, 2013

Get Together

The Women Friends

1917

by Gustav Klimt
If you place your hands on my hips, you will see how easily I can rock open for you. I am the one who will hold you closer when you feel insecure and kiss you to take your breath away softly each day. I will be more than a woman. I am every woman. Let me keep you dear. I know that life can be so messed up, but if we put are troubles together, maybe we can make sense of it all. I may not have it all figured out but I feel you under my skin --  it makes me want you more. Won't you receive me? I feel that burning hot desire in my chest and between my thighs when I think of you. Won't you fuel my fire if our flames meet? Woman to woman our thighs collide. Won't you make me bright,
I want to burn for you inside of me.

No comments: