Friday, April 5, 2013

Daily Deep Dose

Surround yourself with the type of energy you wish to emanate & create in your own life. Accept that some people are no longer healthy to carry around or keep close & let them go. Those who matter today will stay. Whatever feels healthy & right now should be your focus. Realize being aware & striving for betterment is not easy. Trust that good things happen to good people - so make it your daily intention to remain kind & helpful.

April 4, 2013:
 When I look in the mirror I want to be proud of the woman I see. I don't want her to be afraid of becoming more or making mistakes to grow. I want her to make money & look good doing it. I want her to be soulful & calm & reclaim truth. One day I started to imagine what it felt like to lift all the weight from my shoulders. Now I try to only live to create love, acceptance and healing. No matter how much the sting of bleeding love brings woe.

No comments: