Thursday, April 11, 2013

Daily Deep Dose



Don't compare yourself with anyone but the past carnation of yourself. Lay completed moments to rest & instead focus on being better now that you're free from past captivities. Your purpose here on earth is to grow, create purpose & stand for something meaningful, even if others don't know. Don't waste precious time worrying about what didn't work - life's about the journey towards awareness through adaptation.

4/10/13
With the New Moon in Aries I receive the courage to dance to a new beat. Today I transform myself to no longer be defined by my past, but welcome with an open heart all the new opportunities that come to me purposefully. I will breath & release & begin to live fearlessly, only pursuing an unwavering confidence in the power of transformation. I will triumph professionally peacefully.

No comments: