Thursday, May 6, 2010

Dear Darling


I hope you don’t mind if I watch you a little while.

Seeing you smile brings such a peace to my heart, it makes all my mistakes seem like a faded memory of time. Please don’t rush yourself to get out of bed, lay with me a little while longer. I want to be lost in you, I want to need in you, I want to be here with you. I feel as though when you look at me, I can see the beauty of gracious love, the unwillingness of my hearts journey to give up on love. I have waited for you to come, now you are here with me.

I admire your strong, defined body as you rest in the glaze of the sun that comes in from the skylight above our bed. I sigh and take a deep breath as I am doing yoga deep in my hearts integrate threads, reinforcing that you are real and this is a dream that has become actuality. You and I, it sounds as natural as the sound our lips make when they caress.

I would never ask you to do more than you already do, for you do so much more than I thought I could ever receive and wish to deserve. You are love and kindness.

I am grateful for you each day. I never wake-up without compassion for the universe for helping to guide you my way.

You are my best friend.

No comments: