Friday, August 31, 2007

The Light

Just like you...I get lonely too.
Just like you...I want to find my true place in the world, leave a peace of my legacy in mind and heart.
Just like you...I surrender to the glory of daylight, the caress of the sun's beams.

Just like you...I get disappointed by tolerated ignorance, selfish neglect and the blinders placed on the world conscience.
Just like you...I want to have someone to have and hold, when I need comfort and reassurance.
Just like you...I seek to learn about myself through the connections and contemplations that others provoke in me.

Crawl out from under the cloak of darkness and come into my light.

Just like you...I want to get to know you.
Just like you...I have cried many nights, wondering how I could ever open my heart again.
Just like you...I have a will of survival and protection.

Just like you...I will open my eyes to the mysteries that life has to reveal to me, and curiosity that knowledge offers to me in many mystical forms.
Just like you...I want to get to know you...all of you.
Just like you...I get lonely too.

No comments: