Saturday, September 19, 2009

Signorina Aria


Scusami signorina, I hope that you don't mind, I have been up restless all night with thoughts of the next time I can be beside you waltzing in my mind. I don't intend to come off strange, and it's not that I don't have anything to do with my time - somehow when your graceful face came across my humble gaze, something skipped a beat in my hearts-mind.

The way you move with such little regard to understanding how elegant you really are, the way your unique beauty shines though, when you still believe that you are just a little star. A supernova of worthiness to be loved lays deep within the pocket of your tender soul, so excuse me signorina, I thought I would take a minute and let you know.

I feel when you lick your lips, it places a wetness in my mind, when you shy away with insecurity it makes me want to make you mine. Wear your rare and courageous beauty, you're far stronger than you believe. Open the door towards watering the seeds of your beautiful inevitability, and risk this now moment with me to be free of captivity.

Scusami signorina, I didn't mean to stare. Forgive me if I have come on too strong with my intentions, but I just wanted to let you know that I think I could really learn to care.

Non abbiate paura di essere quello che tu sei la mia diva gentile, basta aprire il vostro cuore e lasciare che il flusso.

No comments: