Tuesday, June 12, 2007

What is your MyPOD?

I am not necessarily initiating this entry with a noble confession. However my intention is to reveal the truth. I do not think that the translucent and/or free-spirited individual will have a difficult time appreciating my truisms.

There I am sitting on the passenger’s side, of one of my best friends rides (Big UPS!). 3 people to get high – and we got high. The laughter that emanated in the air prior to our session seems to intensify even further. We say “shoooooot!” and “blasted” many times. Staying true to my ethic, I amuse not only myself, but also those around me.

A late (yet very soon) to be discovered genius thought comes to me. Nothing like some healthy greens to get your mind going!

What is your MyPOD?

Now please understand that I am not suggesting that moods are limited to the choices that I have made. However, at the time it seemed like a stark contrast--my stoner mind had formulated imagery in a puff!

A) PrincessPOD:
You are not having it. Nobody should mess with you, because you are not afraid to rip out your weave and fight to the death. Yah nuh Ready fi Dis Yet! You are no means a pissy person. You just do not like people who are devastatingly daft and blatantly boring. Honestly is a virtue kids. That is what you are, honest. When you are done with something or someone, you withdraw yourself immediately mentally, and urgently, physically. Your PrincessPOD: The walls, maybe glass. So maybe you can look when you are bothered. Perhaps a small hole. So maybe you can listen if you want to hear. Maybe a larger hole. So that you can slap when people are stcupid! Your PrincessPOD is a place where you can be safe, and keeps people from you. In short, a well-needed sanctuary. What are you looking at? UGH!

B) Pissy POD:
One word describes you. Crusty. You give stank face as if you were Kelly Rowland and someone is messing with your man. You tend to gesture a lot at people, or point when you judge them. You kiss your teeth with intense passion and will spit on people who make you vexed. You probably have a small felony record. Violence is not an issue, if it reveals a truth. Truth is a virtue kids. That is what you are, truthful. You are aware that you can sometimes leave a subtle aroma of stank when you leave a room. But hell, at least you left your mark! You make people that bore you, withdraw themselves from a situation, through your razor sharp looks of disapproval and disbelief at them. Again, you know you are stank, but you don’t give a fuck. So you enter your PissyPOD: The walls are made of mirrors, because you do not care to see anyone other than yourself at this point. There is a light in the corner. You use this light to concentrate your feelings of irritability. There is a stankmidifier in the corner of the pod, to filter the piss-energy.

So I know you maybe thinking, these are mighty spacious PODS. Well you know what? Eat my ass! Don’t make me punch you in the throat! If only you could see how I am looking at you right now. Damn I am cute!

Which POD do I belong in? Which POD do you belong in? Can I get an interchangeable MyPOD?

No comments: