Tuesday, June 26, 2007

The Power of HER....

Twisted. How can I un-tie these twisted hours. Split in two. Loving and missing you. You have led me to a place, where I have found the deepest roots of my most intimate and genuine love. Inside of me, you have blossomed into the most beautiful and truthful gift. No matter that you have broken my heart, I love you unconditionally. This I know is true- I cannot resist you.

You were a bird, sitting captive in a cage. I have allowed you to realize your beauty, that you are worthy of attention and care. You are precious, the most beautiful woman I know. I know that I need to set you free, let you discover your way. But I can’t help but wonder, if my intentions were good, my love honest and my heart in the right place, why did it have to be this way?

No matter how you break my heart. Know that a piece of you lay in the deepest and warmest place in my soul. You have reminded me how much love I have to give. Go now and be free, and now that you can always look inside of you and my love will be there with you.

I love you, I always will.

It feels like I can cry and weep forever, but I must learn to live.

Without HER energy, HER smile, HER arms to hold me tight, HER sweet kisses. Her lips.

I will always love you.

This will never change. The pain and sorrow I feel, the withdrawal that makes me shake. I know I gave myself completely, that is why the sting resonates.

You are beautiful.

I only wish her love and all the best, for she deserves the best. Make sure that she loves you hard. You are beautiful.

Take care of yourself and into my eyes, your face will remain faithful. The power of HER.

No comments: