Tuesday, March 27, 2007

The Facts of Life: Parulism


As I am sitting on my couch with Derrick, we watch "The Facts of Life". Mrs. Garrett and I have spent a lot of "lives lessons" time together. It is a rumour that I am a person who enjoys learning the facts of life. So, you take the good, you take the bad, you take them all and than you have...THE FACTS OF LIFE.

So as an individual of emotional gymnastics, I ponder about what it is that I have learned thus far about "the FACTS of LIFE?"

(Life I wonder, will it take me under? I don't know)

My Parulisms (FOL's):

1. Be able to say no and walk away with fond memories:

Factually, I am someone that needs to exercise the moderation of thinking. Perhaps one may say that I have a bit of a over-active mind. Therefore, at times I am capable of intensifying my reactionary forces into an alluring sensation. EXPLODE. As I have been told by living proof and Miss Cleo (JUSTIN child....big ups to Auntie Gayle- BLASTED!!). I am an emotional, nurturing and fucking-FINE, first class human being. All those in my life who are attentive to astronomy or the curiosity of [fate vs chance vs inevitability], say it. I just know it.

I am who I am, just accept it. Stop being at a impairment about it. But do not stop trying to improve the fault. This may debilitate your elevation. Oh and -- keep it real bitches! If you have a clear conscious, your skin will look better. Do you want to look like or be an replica of mimic? I thinkest not. NO MORE. Learn.

2. Make yourself a better person.

It will be far more calming and gratifying to know people remember you in a kind light. In peace of mind I trust. If you are a fucker, shit will haunt you. So be nice or Karma will come knocking on your door with retribution. It is easy to stay at a stand still of growth, but you must always strive to improve your approach, sustenance and mentality. There is a fine line between having an intelligent and enlightened perspective, then having a static sound. Bzzzzzzz. If no one was there to push you, could you push yourself? Help yourself. Happiness lies in your own grip, you just have to welcome it.

Remember though, you still need to keep it SASSY, BITCHES. That lies BEneath-think special guest appearances. Being kind does not limit your imagination of opinion. If it is wrong, say it right.


3. Have an opinion!

Communication is key in order to connect to the collective mind. Think Borg Queen and drones. Yes I know, I am a geek. However, unlike the Borg, humans should connect with our surroundings through personal thought process. If freedom is of speech, body, mind and choice -- be free. Those who are paralyzed by the fear to learn will only lead a life that does not seen to quench my personal opinion of living. Risk is necessary.

Be aware of the world beyond your own doorstep. There are many things that we must seek to be educated about beside on own misery. Process. Fight for a cause, there are so many in need of a voice.

4. Have love/passion.

Love with passion, live with passion. Put the best of yourself into what you do, as it stimulates you and what you care about. If life is about experiencing an array of events, paste them together and realize what it was that must satisfied your cravings. What provoked you? What grasped you? What made you fuck?

Do not settle for a career that does not evoke passion in you. It is too easy to make money, but not easy enough to have your dreams come true. Find out what turns you on, and what makes you expand to express yourself. If you can feel things, it is so much better than not feeling them. Tasting SINsations, Visual Vibrations. Love hard. Kiss deeply and make love with devotional appreciation. Discovery is yours.

5. Be thankful for what you have and what you don't have.

We life a life that we should be thankful for. We have something to be thankful for always. There are people there that are forced to have far more suffering, than we can understand. Our pain is dealable. Take the time to cherish that which exists around you and through you.

Greed is insulting and a most un-attractive attribute. Yearn for that which you deserve, not that which want. Money ain't a thing...but it sure as hell helps! Survival is not easy, but be thankful that you are here to live.

Mrs. Garrett and I are like that. She taught the girls, and I strive to make people aware of themselves. What would life be like if we took a little time to care? This is obviously a surface scraping of my brain, but like Mrs. G, I have done my lesson plan for today. Or was this purely therapeutic. I just needed to think it out it seems.

The irony!

Have mercy on me.

No comments: