Wednesday, October 31, 2007

TG to be Published in Xtra!

YAY! I am going to have my first article published(0:

Look out for November 8th issue of Xtra.
My article is entitled: "My Body as Politics: Confessions of an Ethnic Lesbian"

About Xtra.ca

"Xtra.ca is published by Pink Triangle Press, a not-for-profit organization born out of and committed to the struggle of lesbians and gay men for sexual liberation and human fulfillment."

Source:
http://www.xtra.ca/public/ViewContent.aspx?AFF_TYPE=1&static_content_id=85


Look out for it on stands and I will post the link to the on-line version, as soon as it is in place.

I look forward to hearing what you all think. To the journey...and having a voice.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS CONGRATS CONGRATS!!!! I'm going to get it and get you to sign it! I'm so proud of you Parul, that is absolutely amazing! I cannot wait to read it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OMG!
I CAN'T FUCKING WAIT!!
MY BABY IS GETTING PUBLISHED!!!!!!!!!