Friday, August 30, 2013

Daily Deep Dose

What you need is what I have. Ready or not, here I am. Can you handle it, can you carry on knowing that my sexuality exists? You know I can blow your mind, you know I can treat you like a woman and make everything groove to feel right. I respect myself enough to know, I am far from second best. Baby, are you ready to put your love to the test? Crave me like a temptation, show me that your worthy of the best.

Aug/28/2013
Take a moment to appreciate everything around you. Each individual moment creates a ripple of presence. Contribution is an active state and you must connect with what is heard and seen. Don't be afraid to be guided past it all. Recognize the signs as you see them. There is no ego when you exist as part of everything. Let it out. Surrender to stillness and movement with every breath. It's everywhere.

No comments: