Thursday, January 27, 2011

Labiaretto Lullaby‏

Resting my head upon her pink breasts, I think of how memorable it feels to have her heartbeat drum in my ear beat by beat. The tension of my excitement mounts as she falls deeper into a slumber and I know that she's not going anywhere until morning awakes. She has spent the day doing one-hundred million things, growing, achieving, learning and simply being, but now she is home. Tired as she may be, she fights to stay awake and spend just a few hidden moments with me. I read and she draws, and before I know it she mutters that sleep calls. A day cycle comes to a completion with her eyes drifting to dream. Goodnight my love, sleep tight.

1 comment:

Nelson said...

Is this a poem or are you telling us what your getting up to with the person in your life?